About Louisville Kentucky Antiviral Hand Sanitizers: Simple as it may look, hand hygiene is strongly recommended by leading regulatory authorities to prevent disease transmission. The ability of hand hygiene to prevent disease transmission is related to a reduction in the number of harmful bacteria and pathogens that contaminate the hands, including rotavirus, norovirus, Shigella, and Cryptosporidium parvum (also known as “crypto”).
Hand washing can effectively eliminate pathogens, but a Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizer can do more than that. A 2020 study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health shows that active constituents in most Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizers — 70% ethanol and 70% isopropyl alcohol — can inactivate microbes, including the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
Washing your hands with soap and water is the best way to get rid of germs and bacteria. However, it is not always a viable option. In such instances, the Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizers prove to be very useful.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), having a Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizer on hand may well be the best way to avoid becoming bedridden with an infection and spreading deadly viruses.
Louisville Kentucky Antiviral hand sanitizers can be particularly useful in a hospital setting. They can help prevent infections and the spread of microbes between patients or from an infected patient to a doctor or other medical personnel.
Louisville Kentucky Antiviral hand sanitizers help to prevent the spread of germs and disease-causing microbes in the following ways:
- Louisville Kentucky Antiviral sanitizers have been shown to contain bacterial growth. They can limit the spread of germs, including infectious agents, thus halting the spread of disease.
- Hand sanitization promotes personal hygiene and instills healthy habits, which leads to fewer infections and fewer sick people.
- Hand sanitizers dissipate quickly, leaving a pleasant scent. When using Louisville Kentucky antiviral sanitizers, no excess water or tissue paper is required, which translates to reduced waste of resources.
Proper use of a Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizer is necessary to ensure that the sanitizer can do its job effectively — getting rid of harmful microbes. For sanitizers to be as effective as possible, you must keep the following in mind:
- The right quantity: When using hand sanitizers, make sure to thoroughly coat every part of your hands, including the nails and back of the hands.
- The right way: Gently rub the Louisville Kentucky antiviral hand sanitizer until no residue remains and the solution has completely dissipated.
- The right time: Sanitizers are intended to kill microorganisms; do not use them if your hands are covered with dirt, dust, grease, or other contaminants. In such cases, it is recommended that you wash your hands with soap and water.
By practicing basic hand hygiene and adopting healthy habits, it is not impossible to overcome challenges like the one we are facing today. Louisville Kentucky Antiviral sanitizers are an affordable and effective solution to break the chain of transmission of bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens.
Alpha Energy Solutions
Fax: (866) 296-8035
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|