When you order your HVAC parts, from Louisville, KY-based Alpha Energy Solutions, you not only get great value but we will also help you find the correct part.
Purchase your parts with confidence from our professional HVAC technicians in Louisville, KY. We supply quality replacement HVAC parts for furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning systems.
Quality HVAC Parts available to be shipped from Louisville, KY
Our premier parts line has been tested thoroughly and was selected based on quality and reliability. Based in Louisville, KY, where UPS maintains its USA hub, most parts ship out to you the same day, allowing you to complete your HVAC service or repair quickly.
About our HVAC Parts Division in Louisville, KY
Alpha Energy Solutions is a top distributor of commercial and industrial heating and cooling parts. Our customers depend on us to deliver the best equipment brands – brands like Rheem and our selection of HVAC options, ranging from repair parts to air distribution fans and ventilation parts. Our highly-trained local associates are true experts on heating and cooling products we carry and offer the product training, tech support, and consultation you require.
Service for Heating and Cooling Parts
A tech with our specialized expertise can help you navigate the complex parts information. Your machine will offer invaluable information that will make your search for parts simpler, but this tech at Alpha Energy Solutions will help direct you in your hunt as well. We work with all the major brand names for parts in heating and cooling. Furthermore, we deal with large capacity systems (as well as smaller ones) so no matter the size of your facility we can help. Our service technicians are factory-trained to handle all challenging equipment. We are on-call 24-7 to answer calls for service.
As the local leader, we are served by a solid network of distributor locations, which means that you will locate the products you need and get them when you need them – along with the premier customer service, you have come to know from our Louisville, KY Head Office Alpha Energy Solutions. For More Information Contact us
7200 Distribution Dr, Louisville, KY 40258
Alpha Energy Solutions can help you locate the right HVAC PARTS. We are your parts experts and have over 100 years of field experience. You can purchase heating and air parts from our company with confidence. Our local technicians are knowledgeable and can direct you to the right parts.
Commercial and industrial clients are our specialty. We supply replacement parts for heat pumps and furnaces. Also, we provide parts for the air-conditioning system. If you need parts for your facility, you can contact us for help with your repairs.
HVAC Parts and Service
Additionally, we provide quality HVAC PARTS that have been tested. We can also deliver your parts quickly because we have a strong distributor network. In fact, most parts can ship on the same day. We understand that timing is everything.
Alpha Energy Solutions is proud to offer reliable HVAC PARTS for our customers. Our goal is to deliver the best brands in heating and cooling brands such as Rheem. Moreover, we have a wide selection of repair parts. Products vary from air distribution fans to ventilation equipment. In addition to brand-name products, we also offer training and tech support.
Our company can help you locate parts at any time during the year. We understand that your heating and cooling systems are an investment.
There is no reason to let faulty systems slow down your operations. Besides, the inconvenience of a faulty unit waiting for parts can be equally as frustrating. Emergencies can bring even more headaches if not fixed promptly. Our trained professionals can respond to your needs quickly. Your satisfaction is our concern, and that is evident in our reliable service and quality products.
How are HVAC Parts important in an HVAC system?
HVAC signifies heating, air conditioning, and ventilation. The HVAC system contains various parts that perform significant heating, air conditioning, and ventilation in a facility. In fact, without these parts, it would be accurate to state that an HVAC system would not perform its work effectively. Alpha Energy Solutions is highly committed to breaking down these HVAC parts and elaborates why they are important to the whole HVAC system.
- The furnace is frequently mistaken for boilers; however, these are two distinct HVAC appliances. It is typically positioned in the basement because it occupies a considerable amount of space in the HVAC system. Also, it is accountable for transferring air to the air ducts from the heat exchanger.
- Individuals usually assume that the heat exchanger is a section of the furnace in the HVAC system; however, this is inaccurate even though the heat exchanger is found inside the furnace. Additionally, the heat exchanger has its role in adding heat to the air coming in from the combustion chamber.
- The evaporator coil is another significant part that is frequently confused as a part of the furnace because it is found inside the furnace. There is a fluid referred to as refrigerant, which is responsible for the cooling termed as a refrigerant. Furthermore, in the evaporator coil, this refrigerant runs through it, thus in return, the coil absorbs the heat from the air that is passing through. When this heat is absorbed from the air, the air is then cooled through the ducts and into your rooms.
- In the HVAC system, there are metallic ducts referred to as Refrigerant tubes. They link the evaporating coil and the condensing unit. These ducts link outdoors to the indoors because the condensing coil is located outdoors, while on the other hand, the evaporating coil is found indoors. Besides, the refrigeration tubes transfer the condensing fluid to the evaporating coil from the condensing unit and return the gas to the condensing unit. Linking these two parts means that these ducts carry the refrigerant at different temperatures.
- The condensing unit is similar to the evaporator coil. It is cube-shaped and is located on the outside for the outdoor HVAC unit. In the same way as the evaporating coil, it transfers heat with air that penetrates through it. Although, the distinction between these two, apart from being located indoors while the other is found outside, is that the condenser unit produces heat to the air passing through it while the heat exchanger takes up the heat from the in-flowing air.
- A thermostat is the most popular part of the HVAC system, and it controls the air conditioning and heating system based on the temperature you settle with. Special regards to advanced technology, you can regulate your temperature despite not being at home, hence cutting the cost of your home’s energy consumption.
- The ductwork and vents. The air tubes move the air across the home, spreading it to every room, although the air accesses the room via the vents, which are rectangular covers. Also, the rectangular covers can be located on the ceiling or the floor of the house.
- Furthermore, the HVAC system is also made of a heat pump that transfers heat to the outside from the inside during the hot months. It moves the heat to the inside from the outside during the winter season.
The HVAC systems available at Alpha Energy Solutions have these parts to provide incomparable effectiveness. Please do not shy away from contacting us for more information about HVAC parts and generally the whole system.
Alpha Energy Solutions
Fax: (866) 296-8035
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|