Why does your company need an annual Boiler Service?
Commercial and industrial boiler service and boiler maintenance and boiler installation are top specialties at Alpha Energy Solutions. If you want your boiler to remain in working condition, you should have it serviced regularly. A boiler that malfunctions can cause serious problems.
Furthermore, do not waste money and energy on a faulty boiler. Faulty boilers might leak carbon monoxide – a poisonous gas. In fact, you may not realize that your boiler is leaking the gas because it is colorless and odorless. As a result, this can be dangerous, and not to mention that you should get your boiler serviced by an engineer once a year.
You may be wondering what happens during boiler service?
- First of all, we will inspect your boiler and controls to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Our technicians will check your boiler corrosion and leaks.
- The professional technician will take off the casing of your boiler and inspect the main components.
- The service professional will also check your gas pressure.
- We also test the flue (the duct for smoke and waste gases produced by your gas heater) to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- The service technician will clean the parts if needed.
- Then, we will put the casing back on and also check the seals.
- Finally, the technician will leave you with a checklist, complete with information about your boiler’s safety.
Experienced service technicians
Our experienced boiler engineers have hundreds of years of service experience. Alternatively, they can repair the most complicated industrial boiler systems, including planned BOILER SERVICE and emergency boiler repair.
Convenient 24-Hour Boiler Repair
Regarding 24/7 Boiler Repair – Alpha Energy Solutions has an on-call staff available daily and, therefore, can arrive on-site within hours of your first call. The boiler service professionals will quickly fix issues from small refractory repairs to urgent tube replacement.
- Boiler-TubeRepairs – Section, Pad Weld, Rolling, Bead, Seal-Weld Boiler control upgrades
- State Processor Controlled, Fault Enunciation, and History
- We repair Boiler Refractory – Firebrick, Plastic, Tile, Blanket Insulation, Spray Plating.
- Running Boiler Efficiency Test & Tune – Full Combustion Analysis with Newest Calibrated Material
- Boiler-Tube Replace – All Sizes and Thicknesses, Bent and Straight
- Boiler Safety and Verification
- Welded-Repairs (ASME & National Board Certified) – R, S, PP Stamp Certified
At Alpha Energy Solutions, we understand the importance of minimizing downtime. Therefore, we move quickly to get your boiler system back online as soon as possible. Contact us to find out more
What is a Boiler Service, and what are its benefits?
A boiler service can simply be described as a thorough and professional inspection of your boiler carried out by an engineer or plumber. In the inspection process, they counter to check for any problems or faults and fix whichever issue they possibly can before the boiler undergoes a colossal breakdown or exposes the occupants of the premises to risk. New boilers obviously come with a manufacturer’s warranty; however, in some situations, when your boiler has not been serviced annually, then the warranty becomes obsolete, thus becoming a significant piece of paper. Suppose you want to keep the warranty’s validity and make sure your boiler is efficiently working. In that case, it is advisable to plan a yearly boiler service with certified and highly experienced technicians from us, Alpha Energy Solutions.
Besides, a boiler should be serviced by a certified boiler specialist, plumber, or qualified engineer. It is vital to ensure that whoever you call to schedule a boiler service is a licensed and skilled expert who has exceptional prowess in boiler servicing. One small mistake and a boiler’s accidents can be extremely severe; for instance, carbon monoxide leaks can cause various distinct problems such as an explosion of gas supply in the boilers, which may be huge enough to destroy a whole building. Therefore, it is essential to employ high-quality and reliable services for such critical decisions instead of opting for cheap alternatives that are simply mediocre and do not offer a guarantee of incredible services. As it is commonly said, cheap is indeed expensive; I mean, it would be almost impossible to put an actual value to the damages and the expenses that come with cheap, mediocre services.
Kindly, if an engineer, plumber, or a boiler specialist comes to provide services to your boiler and you feel uneasy about their capabilities, simply request for their credibility documents; for example, a card that displays information of their professional abilities and if they are up-to-date.
A boiler service includes several things that a properly trained and qualified technician would need to check various places during the inspection to fully guarantee that the boiler is not a threat in disguise. The professionals check for corrosion and leaking signs all over the boiler, externally and internally. They also need to check if the gas pressure is either too high or too low and if all controls function as expected, effectively and safely. Besides, the technicians will check if your home is vulnerable to hazardous emissions from the boiler that might threaten the premises’ tenants.
The following are among the various significant reasons why you really need to get your boiler regularly serviced.
- A poorly managed or problematic boiler is a health and safety hazard.
- You can save time, money, and energy. Replacing an entire boiler system is very costly.
- Regular boiler services will help you prevent unforeseen breakdowns that might end up subjecting you and your family without heat during a crucial time, for instance, during the winter season, and you might be financially unstable at that point.
Alpha Energy Solutions
Fax: (866) 296-8035
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|