Ensuring Safety Through Training and Education
No other aspect of our business is as important as the safety and well being of our employees. Alpha Energy Solutions dedicates ample resources to our employees’ education and training on the latest OSHA standards, best safety practices, and the implementation and use of safety equipment and devices.
We ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and visitors by maintaining and taking the proper steps toward accident prevention, including:
- A full-time Safety Coordinator in house and on call to ensure compliance and company safety.
- Worksites are drug and alcohol-free by maintaining proper records, pre-employment, random, and post-accident drug and alcohol screening.
- Employees receive proper training.
- Employees conduct toolbox talks and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Safety inspections and audits are conducted at job sites.
On-site and Off-site Training:
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
- First-Aid/CPR/AED (as needed)
- Hazardous Communication
- NFPA 70E/LOTO/Electrical Safety
- Permit-Required Confined Space (Attendant, Entrant, & Supervisor)
- Fall Protection
- All aspects of OSHA training
- OSHA 500-Eastern Kentucky University- OTIEC
- CPR/First-Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogen- American Red Cross
Alpha Energy Solutions, Inc. has an Experience Modification Rate of .79 (2013) and the following rate for the past three years:
- 2012: .69
- 2011: .63
- 2010: .63