Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Wet Sprinkler Systems
- Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems
- Anti-Freeze loops
- Special Hazard / Foam Test
- Fire Pump Test
- Fire Hydrant Flow Test
- Backflow Testing
Ensuring that your fire sprinkler system is in good working order should be a priority for all building owners and occupants.
Alpha provides fire sprinkler inspections, testing, and maintenance for facilities in:
Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, and Ohio.
Our licensed Sprinkler Fitter Inspectors will inspect your system to ensure that it meets code requirements and will function properly if it ever is needed.
In our inspection, we will:
- Ensure that the system is to code per NFPA
- Check for accessibility around valves and equipment
- Test alarm components
- Ensure fire system meets all NFPA standards
- Check sprinkler heads for position, condition, and obstructions.
- Perform required water-flow tests
- Inspect Fire Department Connections
- Check spare sprinkler head cabinet and wrenches
- Inspect exposed piping and other system components
- Inquire about any changes to space or system since the last inspection
- Tag the system for compliance
- Provide an Inspection report identifying any deficiencies
- Recommend corrections with an estimate of the cost of repairs
Alpha can plan a comprehensive fire sprinkler inspection program that will suit the needs of any facility. Contact an Alpha Manager for help with your fire suppression systems. call toll free at (888) 212-6324 or click here to contact us.