Kentucky Bipolar ionization is not a new technology; it has been around for decades, from the 70s. Traditional generators used perishable glass tubes. This process of using these perishable glass tubes could lead to the creation of harmful ozone. What is the function of Kentucky bipolar ionization technology? Kentucky Bipolar ionization has various functions like killing bacteria, mold, and viruses. It breaks down the volatile organic compounds, oxidizes the foul-smelling glasses, and improves filtration systems. Various recommendations are necessary, especially when dealing with this;
- The mission of this is to prevent more exposure of the earth to very harmful ozone. Therefore, while using bi-polar ionization, one is recommended to specify that any products of Kentucky bipolar ionization should meet UL 867 and UL 2998 certifications to ensure no harmful ozone is produced.
- Kentucky Bipolar ionization is said to reduce ventilation rates in applications that do not involve health care. You can use Kentucky bipolar ionization to reduce the air from outside; you can do it cautiously and reasonably. This way, the consumption of energy is reduced, and so do the costs of installation. To reduce energy consumption and installed costs. Despite carbon dioxide not being listed among air contaminants, it still seems dangerous to increase way past acceptable levels.
- You are recommended to measure the quality of air indoors (IAQ) directly. You can install contaminant monitoring equipment for large projects permanently or perform a before and after assessment.
- You should use the technology where it makes the most sense. A building with little room for ventilation ducting can use this technology to reduce the ducts’ sizes; this way, you can fit more vents in the building. If it is in an area where the air quality outside is low, then this is useful.
- To minimize maintenance in instances where you can, you can use a technology that involves self-cleaning.
- Some products of Kentucky Bipolar ionization come with dry contacts that output an alarm. This alarm informs the staff if maybe a unit is not energized. This is a problem that occurs in indoor air quality modules. Therefore, you can use an alarm system to make the staff aware of any issue and rectify it before it is too late.
Kentucky Bipolar Ionization for industrial units
There should be sufficient infection control in industrial buildings. Therefore, this is one thing that Kentucky bipolar ionization should consider for industrial units. Infection control can combat pathogens and allergens that cause diseases like the common cold. In a public area, like an industrial building, when people are exposed to germs, they are prone to decreased productivity.
Therefore, using HVAC to fight the spread of viruses like coronavirus is a useful application of this technology. Most companies use a device called ionization. This does this by inactivating germs. Kentucky Bipolar ionization technology does this by removing hydrogen bonds which are essential for the survival of these germs. These radicals formed by ionization attack pathogens, microbes, and other bacteria and make them inert.
Alpha Energy Solutions 7200 Distribution Dr, Louisville, KY 40258
Alpha Energy Solutions
Fax: (866) 296-8035
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|