Ensuring Safety Through Training and Education
We ensure the safety of our employees, customers, and visitors by maintaining and taking the proper steps toward accident prevention, including:
- A full-time Safety Coordinator in house and on call to ensure compliance and company safety.
- Worksites are drug and alcohol-free by maintaining proper records, pre-employment, random, and post-accident drug and alcohol screening.
- Employees receive proper training.
- Employees conduct toolbox talks and Job Hazard Analysis.
- Safety inspections and audits are conducted at job sites.
On-site and Off-site Training:
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
- First-Aid/CPR/AED (as needed)
- Hazardous Communication
- NFPA 70E/LOTO/Electrical Safety
- Permit-Required Confined Space (Attendant, Entrant, & Supervisor)
- Fall Protection
- All aspects of OSHA training
- OSHA 500-Eastern Kentucky University- OTIEC
- CPR/First-Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogen- American Red Cross
Alpha Energy Solutions, Inc. has an Experience Modification Rate of .79 (2013) and the following rate for the past three years:
- 2012: .69
- 2011: .63
- 2010: .63